How to make contributions to Club Biomed:
- Partners are expected to contribute $25, $50, $75, or $100 per
- Partners may contribute up to 10 meetings (one year) in
advance, which saves us boring paperwork.
- Normally we accept contributions in the form of a check at
- You should make your check out to:
- E*Trade for the benefit of Club Biomed
- If you miss a meeting, you can mail your contribution to our
- Carlos Dedesma
- 1233 York Avenue Apt 13D
- New York, NY
- Our Financial Partner will send an E-mail letting you know
whether we received a contribution in the previous month or not.
He will also let you know if you are in arrears (thus, loosing
voting privileges). There is no reason to respond to these
messages unless you think we have made a mistake.
- Contributions should be made tthrough our Financial Partner if
you wish to be credited with a contribution and receive Units of
- Details about how we do accounting, value the partnership,
allow Partners to cash-out, etc., can be found in the
Club Biomed Partnership