Club Biomed is a partnership of students, fellows, faculty, and
their associates created to:
- Study companies that develop biomedical products
- Pool our resources to purchase companies that we believe will
- We operate according to the rules of a
agreement (a pdf file) and we welcome additional members from
the local scientific community.
- We have established a
brokerage account (a pdf
file) where securities and cash are held for Club Biomed. Members
have access to the account information on line.
- The club was established in the Spring of 2002 with
46 founding partners.
- We usually meet on the third Wednesday of each month, and a
record of scheduled
meetings and agendas
is available. Here is our
Members should attend meetings, but if this is not possible,
the treasurer can delegate their voting right to another partner.
- When presenting a company, partners summarize their
conclusions using an Evaluation
Form (a word document that can be saved, modified,
renamed,etc.) and the
instructions to fill out
this form (a pdf) emphasize
aspects of biomedical
companies that we think are important.
Contact John Wagner, our Presiding Partner, at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
or look at our
Advertisement to understand what
we are trying to do
Suggestions, corrections, broken links, etc should be sent
to John Wagner, who maintains the site, at email@example.com
Last Update: June 20, 2002